Hi. I'm Michelle Annette.
I create content.
At my core I'm a writer, but I also direct and produce video, develop marketing strategies & campaigns, and design websites. I love graphic design and photography, too. Basically, if you need fresh content, I'm your gal.
When I'm not creating content, I teach about content development, social media and marketing, manage projects, and work as a consultant for municipal gov't, non-profits, and small to mid-sized businesses. I'm also the editor of a few publications, and the Creative Director of WordBird Media.
You can track me down here.
- Creative Director, WordBird Media
- Hastings County Economic Development and Tourism Advisory Committee Member
- Marketing Chair and Web/Social Media Manager, A Place for the Arts Collective
- Digital Editor and Feature Writer, Country Roads Magazine
- Web Manager, Modern Parenting
- Web and Social Media Manager, Paudash Lake Conservation Association
- Marketing and Media Instructor, Loyalist College